A 6-4 Loss to the Oil Kings in Game 73.
A Disapointing Ending. 6-0 Dominance in the regular season. One Game, Winner take all loss.
I guess the game tonight seemed kinda similar to how their overall season played out. A quick 2-0 lead to start the game. Followed by some goaltending and Special Teams troubles. A valiant comeback that had the arena rocking. Then a PP goal did them in
13 Season Playoff Streak
The Loss tonight ends the Tigers 13 season in a row playoff streak. It's been 13 years since their was no playoff hockey in April. It will be only the 3rd time in 13 years the Tigers haven't advanced to Round 2 of the WHL playoffs.
The Tigers have a 95% chance at the 5th overall pick. They have a 5% chance at the 3rd pick and can only move up if they win the lottery.
Good Luck to the 20 Year Olds who are moving on in Ty Stanton, Mack Shields, Brian Williams, as well as Austin Lotz