Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Devan Dubyk Moving On

Full Article: http://www.tigershockey.com/article/dubyk-moving-on


"It was a tough overeager situation here, and I didn't crack the top three so I've decided to play Junior 'A' in Humboldt, Saskatchewan for the Broncos," states Dubyk.

"It's sad to leave a great organization like the Tigers, and a great group of guys. I know I'll miss them and hopefully they miss me, and hopefully they'll make a long playoff push."

-----------------------------

Well with the numbers game, I think he knew that the oulook for this season didn't look very good for him. I'm happy to see that he will be able to keep playing hockey for another year, where it looks like he will be a starter. I wish him Good Luck!

That essentially cuts camp down one more to 34.

No comments: