Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Selection Camp Update Day 1

Team Canada held their intra-squad game last night.

Hunter Shinkaruk scored the lone goal for team white as they lost 3-1 to team red.
Shinkaruk's goal came off of a rebound.

I didn't watch the game but multiple fan reports from Calgary are saying that Shinkaruk stood out for team white. You can watch the game highlights at tsn.

Apparently broadcasted the intrasquad game and will also be broadcasting the next 2 games against the Alberta Golden Bears
(Wednesday at 4pm eastern, Thursday at 2 pm eastern)
The site requires an email for signup.

Shinkaruk Survives First Round of Cuts

Estimated 5 forward cuts left to be made. The Final Roster Will be announced Tonight.


Anonymous said...

Good on Hunter, we are pulling for you!

Anonymous said...

skipped over the PA game I see

TigerTurf said...

Yes, I said in the comments of the previous post that I wasn't able to attend the game, therefore I wouldn't be recapping it.